St. Gregory's is committed to affordability, and our costs of attendance are highly competitive with other adult degree programs. By partnering with St. Gregory's, you can lower tuition for your employees by an additional twenty percent and provide them with extra incentive to become even more valuable to your company by advancing their job skills. St. Gregory's will provide them with customized personal service to develop their financial aid and degree plans.
20% Discount with Corporate Partnership
With an education partnership, St. Gregory’s will provide your employees a twenty percent discount off the already competitive cost of our adult degree programs. In addition to potential federal and state grants, such as PELL and SEOG, employees may also take advantage of subsidized and unsubsidized Federal loans, if needed.
WORKING TOGETHER TOWARD YOUR EMPLOYEES SUCCESS!
As part of this education partnership, St. Gregory’s will, at no charge:
- Carefully review each employee’s transcripts, employer training/development programs and work/life experiences, so s/he can receive maximum credit for skills and knowledge already attained, which shortens the time to degree completion.
- Provide outreach to your employees regarding academic programs available, which could include information sessions over lunch, flyers in the break room or individual advising sessions.
- Provide a personal account representative for your company.
- And much more! More details are readily available.
- Enviro Systems
- Health Care Service Corporation
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC)
- Mill Creek Lumber
- St. Anthony - Oklahoma City
- St. Anthony - Shawnee
Begin a partnership with St. Gregory’s today by contacting Corporate Relations Representative Lindsey Jensen at (918) 610-8888 or email email@example.com with any questions, or to set up an informational meeting today!