Since 2003, St. Gregory’s University has offered accelerated degree programs from its Tulsa campus, making it possible for adults to further their education while staying close to home and maintaining busy lives.
The College for Continuing Studies in Tulsa (formerly the College of Working Adults) is centrally located at 5801 E. 41st Street, Ste. 900, Tulsa, OK 74135, directly off Interstate 44, adjacent to Bishop Kelly High School and offers degree programs that are:
- Adult friendly, meant to allow students to maintain work and/or family life while pursuing an advanced education
- Flexible, with classes offered in an eight week format and scheduling that allows students to work at their own pace by taking one to two courses at a time
- Convenient, with evening college courses for working adults
Degree Programs Currently Offered in Tulsa
- Associate of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Associate of Social Science in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Social Science with a Major in Psychology
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Program
- Master of Business Administration
Ready to take the next step toward extraordinary with one of our adult degree programs in Tulsa? Apply now online, or contact one of our admissions representatives at email@example.com or call 1-844-BE EXTRA.