Ready to Become a Cavalier?
Join us for Enrollment Day 2016!
Enrollment Day is the final step toward officially joining the Cavalier family! This half-day program for new freshman and transfer students provides you with all the information you need to begin your college experience, including:
- Meeting your advisor & enrolling in your first classes
- Learning more about campus & student life
- Visiting with current students & your future classmates
- Getting your student id & parking sticker
When is Enrollment Day?
- Friday, July 22 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To ensure you get the most out of your Enrollment Day, be sure to bring the following:
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of health insurance
- Shot records
- Final High School Transcript with graduation date and college transcripts (if applicable)
- AP scores (only apply if using for college credit)
Register to attend by filling out the form below, or contacting our Admissions office at 1-844-BE EXTRA or firstname.lastname@example.org.